Skip to main content

Goal Planning Success

I have gotten a new Dell, Inspiron Laptap!  Woo Hoo! 


     Last April 2022, I set a goal to purchase a new laptop computer; and finally, after months of wishing and hoping, planning and scheming, my dream (goal) came true.  But not without a price and one year of debt to pay off.  The American dream scheme--twelve months of easy payments with no money down.  If you want it, you can get it; that is, if you have the collateral for credit.  

    This goal is costly, and it took me a while to find the right laptop for me.  After, extensive online research, I chose a Dell Inspiron because, I was told some years ago, Dell computers are the best on the market.  And after researching my options, I was convinced Dell is the best laptop for me.  I'm conservative; therefore, I chose a medium-priced laptop, Inspiron which happened to be on sale at Best Buy on Labor Day.  I saved $200 which brought the price down from $799 to $599.  Plus, with frosting on top, it came with a six-months free anti-virus application with Trend Micro Security.

    It took under a week to receive the laptop via UPS, and then a few more days to get the anti-virus downloaded onto this computer.  I was able to get online using my Moto E (4) Plus, Cell Phone by setting up a Wi-Fi hotspot via tethering.  I think, I mentioned that before in one of my previous blogs about goal planning back in April.  It's a bit tricky; however, it saves money and the trouble of getting another Internet provider.

    Goal planning, is so vital in many aspects of successful living and in particular, writing your dreams and aspirations on paper or onto a laptop computer could really set the goal into motion.  Constantly, thinking about something desired could actually bring it into fruition.  The main thing is to follow the rules of goal planning.  Goals must be tangible and attainable in a realistic realm, and then, planned out in steps or routines.  I'm going to wrap this session up now and save the goal planning lesson for another session.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sewing Project, Part 1

  How To: Cut A Straight Edge

A Sewing Project, Part 2

 How To: Pin a Hem

Survival Pantry Basics

STAPLES PACKAGED/ CANNED  FOODS: Baker's chocolate                                               Beans (canned, dry)                                                     Baking powder                                                     Broth (beef, chicken) Baking soda                                             Cake mixes with frosting Barbeque sauce                                          Canned dices tomatoes Bread crumbs                                                       Canned fruit (plain or seasoned)                                                  Chocolate chips                                        Canned mushrooms Cocoa powder                                                      Canned soup Cornmeal                                                                Canned tomato paste & sauce Cornstarch                                                             Canned tuna & chicken Crackers