Skip to main content

Outlining My Mission

     I have been thinking about writing a mission statement for my blogspot.  It needs to be sincerely written about what it is I hope to accomplish now and in the future.  First of all, what is it I'm aiming for and how will I go about reaching my goal(s)?  Maybe I should list some of my goals:

1- Practice my writing skills to express my thoughts clearly, concisely, and coherently.

2- Write about things I like and enjoy including hobbies.

3- Express how I try to keep up with my daily tasks and duties around home.

4- Write and vlog about cooking and home economics.

5- Sell my cookbook, "Freeman Family Cookbook," good old fashioned American home cooking.

6- Keep my blogspot about my life as a senior citizen with everyday challenges and struggles.

7. Enjoy life and live as long as possible and prosper.

     That about sums up what I'm trying to do at Google; although, I'm not finished composing my mission statement.  I need more time to think about style and authenticity.  So, I gave myself a deadline to write a mission statement--check back with me on or about June 1, 2022.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sewing Project, Part 1

  How To: Cut A Straight Edge

A Sewing Project, Part 2

 How To: Pin a Hem

Survival Pantry Basics

STAPLES PACKAGED/ CANNED  FOODS: Baker's chocolate                                               Beans (canned, dry)                                                     Baking powder                                                     Broth (beef, chicken) Baking soda                                             Cake mixes with frosting Barbeque sauce                                          Canned dices tomatoes Bread crumbs                                                       Canned fruit (plain or seasoned)                                                  Chocolate chips                                        Canned mushrooms Cocoa powder                                                      Canned soup Cornmeal                                                                Canned tomato paste & sauce Cornstarch                                                             Canned tuna & chicken Crackers