Skip to main content

Lude Tuesday

 Good Morning!

This morning while I was folding towels, my nose started bleeding.  I mean it was really dripping blood, and I had to sit down, with my head back, stick a tissue up my nose and wait for bleeding to stop.  The same thing happened to me last Thursday while I was getting ready to go grocery shopping.  

I think my nose bleed has something to do with a sinus infection.  This past winter, I was sick with a virus which developed into a sinus infection.  My little grand-daughter, Evelyn was sick with a runny nose off and on most of the time.  I think we were passing a virus back and forth between us.  She goes to daycare where she probably became sick.

I took my blood pressure and it was normal; also, my nose is not as stuffed up as it has been.  Think I will wait to see if it starts bleeding again.  Hope it's nothing serious such as Ebola.  

My break time is over so I had better get back to my vacuuming.  After lunch, I'm going over to my son, Paul's house before Olivia and Brianna come home from school.  











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sewing Project, Part 1

  How To: Cut A Straight Edge

A Sewing Project, Part 2

 How To: Pin a Hem

Survival Pantry Basics

STAPLES PACKAGED/ CANNED  FOODS: Baker's chocolate                                               Beans (canned, dry)                                                     Baking powder                                                     Broth (beef, chicken) Baking soda                                             Cake mixes with frosting Barbeque sauce                                          Canned dices tomatoes Bread crumbs                                                       Canned fruit (plain or seasoned)                                                  Chocolate chips                                        Canned mushrooms Cocoa powder                                                      Canned soup Cornmeal                                                                Canned tomato paste & sauce Cornstarch                                                             Canned tuna & chicken Crackers