Skip to main content

Lude Tuesday

 Good Morning!

This morning while I was folding towels, my nose started bleeding.  I mean it was really dripping blood, and I had to sit down, with my head back, stick a tissue up my nose and wait for bleeding to stop.  The same thing happened to me last Thursday while I was getting ready to go grocery shopping.  

I think my nose bleed has something to do with a sinus infection.  This past winter, I was sick with a virus which developed into a sinus infection.  My little grand-daughter, Evelyn was sick with a runny nose off and on most of the time.  I think we were passing a virus back and forth between us.  She goes to daycare where she probably became sick.

I took my blood pressure and it was normal; also, my nose is not as stuffed up as it has been.  Think I will wait to see if it starts bleeding again.  Hope it's nothing serious such as Ebola.  

My break time is over so I had better get back to my vacuuming.  After lunch, I'm going over to my son, Paul's house before Olivia and Brianna come home from school.  











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oatmeal Apple 🍎 Crisp

  Oatmeal Apple Crisp  

Diet for Health

      I'm on the Mayo Clinic Diet mainly to lower my cholesterol.  By losing weight, I'm lowering my low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL).  And then, with moderate exercise my chances of losing weight increases.  Eating more vegetables and fruits while eating less meat helps me to lose weight faster.      Reducing the amount of sugar and salt in my diet has been a huge factor in my weight loss journey.  I'm using artificial sweeteners in my coffee on a daily basis and trying to iliminate granulated sugar completely.  By the way, alcohol is counted as sugar--no alcohol!  At my age, salt intake should only be 1/2 teaspoon or about 1200 mg daily.  Using less salt helps me lower my blood pressure and prevents water weight gain.      Another important factor in weight loss and lower cholesterol levels, particularly LDL, is fat intake should be not more than 30 percent of total calories.  Lowering fat in...